Oxygen MagazineD's Editor-in-Chief Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Did It!

Well friends, after three weeks of an on-going argument between myself and myself—I finally won and got my butt to the gym this morning. Without even setting my alarm, I woke up at 5:45 on the dot, quickly changed, brushed my teeth and was on my way. Luckily the gym is only ten minutes away, so after 25minutes on the elliptical I still had enough time to go home and shower and get ready for work. Of course if I packed all my gear and got ready for work at the gym it would allow for a longer workout, but I'm not quite ready to get organized the night before. Plus, it would be just like me to forget a vital component like a towel, makeup bag or undergarments........Today I forgot my water bottle. It's tough going 25 minutes without a sip.
Here's hoping this is the beginning of a new routine, and a few more calories burned in the process. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Even if it was only 25 minutes you are getting your body into a routine, which is key.

    Let me know if you need a wake up call.. I'm up at 415am to head to the gym to train 5am clients all week long!

    ReplyDelete